PTC Calumpit vision mission goals and objectives
Vision: Model green TVET center in Central Luzon
Mission: Develop a globally competitive, skilled individuals equipped with green competencies and higher-level qualification programs for sustainable development
Goal: Produce 500 green workforce – 80% employable, productive, innovative and flexible to the changing requirements of industry and the labor market by 2023.
- Ensure that 90% of training programs remain congruent to the needs of industry for the next five years;
- Enhance the competence of teaching and non-teaching staff thru sustained participation in capability building programs every year.
- Integrate green technology concepts and sustainable development principles in all curricular offerings;
- Upgrade training facilities, workshops, tools and equipment in preparation for the development and offering of higher-level competencies in the next five years;
- Ensure that facilities, training equipment and tools are 100% functional and in working good condition; and
- Conduct purposive social marketing activities and deliver extension/off-campus training programs to clients and stakeholders in Bulacan.